To join us as an Employment Advisor, you will ideally have:
- Experience of working to integrate disadvantaged people into the labour market.
- Experience of working in the business/industry and/or education.
- An NVQ 4 in Advice and Guidance or willingness to train towards this.
- An understanding of people with mental health problems.
- Excellent communication, promotional, mediation and networking skills.
- Good IT, word processing and admin skills.
Managing more than 120 services nationwide, Richmond Fellowship provides an immensely diverse range of services to people with mental health needs.
We offer great benefits, including 25 days holiday per year, contributory pension scheme, employee assistance programme, childcare vouchers as well as a comprehensive induction and high-quality training opportunities.